E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 01392 690072
In the digital sphere, video is one of the most often used methods of communication—after all, YouTube is the second most visited site in the world (behind Google).
A video can tell a story in seconds rather paragraphs; maximizing efficiency.
Don’t believe us? Watch our video that explains why your site should use motion graphics… click here!
Not a convenient time to watch our video? We’ve compiled a summary of reasons why your site needs video and animation, and how we can help!
- 3D Animation instantly creates a high end, quality feel to your product; giving you an edge over your competitors
- Potentially dull statistical data can be brought to life, and animated into exciting graphics that attract and hold your potential clients’ attention
- Statistics have shown that a well produced animation or video will be watched and remembered far more readily than a simple piece of text
- Motion graphics and video don’t just have to be used for external marketing but are an amazing way to spice up sales presentations and proposals (more exciting than just a PowerPoint)
- Inclusion of a link to your video within a newsletter potentially boost clicks and user engagement
- Animations can easily be shared onto social platforms allowing for existing and potential clients to easily spread your brand, story and information
- Video content increases your Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Get in touch with the team at Creative Borders and find out what video and animation can do for you.